STEP 1: Enable the Auto-Start settings for ApnaComplex app:
- From the app drawer, tap on ‘Settings’
- Click on ‘Power Manager’ and select background app management. Enable ‘ApnaComplex’ to allow auto-start.
STEP 2: List ApnaComplex as a protected app:
- From the app drawer, tap on ‘Mobile Manager’
- Click on ‘Boost’ and tap on ‘Enable Super Boost’ and select protected app list. Verify ‘ApnaComplex’ is on the list.
Post this, you can also perform Test Notifications on ApnaComplex app by following the below steps:
- Click on ‘Settings’ on the top right of the ApnaComplex app screen.
- Click on ‘e-intercom’. Under ‘Step-1’ click on ‘Test Notification’. You will receive a test in-app notification.
If a Test notification is triggered on your phone, then the notification issue has been resolved.