How do our Housing Society register for GST?

If your Housing Society is coming under the purview of,  we strongly recommend you to contact your Society’s Auditor to take next steps in registering for GST. You can also visit Govt's GST portal – to apply for your registration on your own.

In case you need a recommendation on auditors, please contact us and we would connect you with one of the auditors in our network who could assist you.

Related Articles