If your child has moved to a different school, you will have to first disassociate your account from the old school and add the new school bus route. This can be done by following the below steps:
- Please go to ‘My Gate’ and select ‘School Bus’. You will see list of school buses added to your account.
- Select the old school bus route and click disassociate.
- On confirmation, you will be successfully disassociated with the old school bus route and will not receive any more notifications related to this bus route.
- Now, go back to School bus list and add the new school bus route.
- On confirmation, you will be successfully associated with the new school bus route and will start receive push notifications on your mobile whenever the bus comes to the gate to pick up or drop.