To create Gatepass for an asset or asset group, you will have to be an admin. Please login as admin and follow the below steps:
1. Please go to “Admin” section and select “Gate passes”.
2. You will be taken to the “Admin Gatepasses” page.
3. Please click on “plus” icon to create a new Gatepass. You will be required to enter the below information:
- Gatepass for – Select one of Visitors/Service Staff/Maintenance Staff.
- Asset Group – The asset group associated with the community list will be populated in the drop-down. Please select the asset group to which your asset belongs.
- Asset Name – The asset names associated with the asset group will be populated in the drop-down.
- Issue to – A drop-down which will be based on the previous selection of User type. (please note: If there are no active visitors/service staff and maintenance staff associated, then the drop-down will be blank.)
- Description – You can add description about the items for which the gatepass is created.
- Attach Photo – You can also add photos by clicking on “Attach Photo”. A maximum of 10 photos are allowed.
Click Create. The Gatepass will be created and will be available in the active tab of “My Gatepasses”. The Gatepass created here will be synchronized with the Gatekeeper.