If you want to change your registered email id in ApnaComplex to another one (for example – from a work email id to a personal email id), below is the process:
- Login into ApnaComplex using the current email id.
- Go to Home->My Profile->Edit Profile.
- Click on the link to ‘Change email id’ on the profile page.
- Enter the new email address and submit.
- An email will be sent to both the old and new email ids with a link. Click this link to complete the email change process.
- Please check the email sent to your new email id, and click on the link to complete the email id change process.
- Please logout and login again using the new email id at the time of login.
- In ApnaComplex, email ID is the login id as well. So, when a member changes his/her email id, the login id also gets changed.
- There is no change to the password. The password will remain the same that was used to login with the old email id.
- Administrators cannot change a member’s email id. Every member has to do it themselves.
- If there is an account for the new email id you have entered, system will alert that email id change is not possible. In such cases, you have to login using the new email id directly (and inactivate the old email id from your flat so that the account with old email id becomes inactive).