You can mark any of the owners as a committee member by following the process below:
1. Go to Directory->Members.
2. Select the necessary block in which the member resides and filter on the member’s name or flat.
3. In the actions column against the member, click on icon (Add this user as a committee member) in the actions column against the user to be tagged as a committee member.
4. Fill the details of the committee member and click ‘Add Committee Member’ button.
5. If you do not see the role that the committee member is performing in the ‘Committee Role’ – go to Directory->Committee. Click on the “Manage Committee Roles” button to add new roles and then follow the steps mentioned above.
You can follow the same process if you want to update any maintenance staff as a committee member. Sometimes, admins want to add generic email addresses like ‘email@example.com’ and assign them as committee members. In such cases, add the generic email id as maintenance staff by going to Directory->Maintenance Staff and then click on the icon (Add this user as a committee member) in the actions column against the staff to be tagged as a committee member.