1. Create your account in ApnaComplex, if you do not have one. Follow the steps in ‘How do I create an account in ApnaComplex?‘ to create and activate your account.
2. Login into ApnaComplex using your email id and password.
3. If you know the URL of your complex’s portal, directly go to that URL and then click “Join Now” button there. Fill in the details on this form and submit your request for Admin Approval. Once admin approves, you will get an email. Go to step #7 after this.
4. If you do not know the URL of your complex’s portal, go to Complex->Search (last menu item on the ApnaComplex portal once you login). Enter your complex name and city. For best results, enter only few characters of your complex name – not the entire name.
5. In the search results, if you can find your complex, click the “Join Now” button. Fill in the details on this form and submit your request for Admin Approval. Once admin approves, you will get an email.
6. If you can’t find your complex, go to step #4 and search again with different keywords and repeat. If you fail to find your complex, send a mail to email@example.com requesting your complex url.
7. Once you get an email with approval – login into the portal (logout if you are already logged in and login again) and you will have access to your complex.