1. Create Block as Shops and Units as Shop1, Shop2 etc.
2. Create a member income category named Rental charges (or any other suitable name).
3. Update the accounting group of this new income category to a Non-Member income group in order to be able to raise invoices and get them reported under Non-Member income. This is a account grouping / reporting activity
Once the Rental charges category is created please follow the below procedure to map the accounting group to Non-Member income.
1. Go to Accounting->Chart of Accounts.
2. Filter for the Member income category you created , and the last column in the table title “Actions” has a tooltip “ Edit account details” Please click on it.
3. In the pop up box please change the Accounting Group to “Non-Member income (Revenues)” .
After mapping you can raise the Invoices as usual by goin to Income->Add Charges.