Creating a Gate Pass for your staff, visitor or guest is quite simple in the ApnaComplex app. The below steps will help you create a Gate Pass effortlessly.
– Open the ApnaComplex application and on the home page, you will find the “Gate Pass” icon under “Quick Actions”. Click on that.
– Once the “Gate Pass” page opens, select the “Gate Pass Type”- such as “Maintenance Staff”, “Service Staff” or “Visitor”.
– On the Gate Pass page, select the name of the staff or the visitor and their profile will open.
– Click on “Add Photo” and the in-app camera will open.
– Click on the “Camera” icon and click the photo that you wish to upload.
– Add a description under “Describe Items” and click “Done”.
– Gate Pass has been issued successfully.