Logging into the ApnaComplex application is fairly easy. Below are the common methods using which you can log in.
If your e-mail address or mobile phone is registered with your society:
– Click “Continue with Google” or “Continue with Facebook”.
– Log in using your Google or Facebook ID linked with your e-mail address which is registered with your society.
Logging in using ApnaComplex Welcome mail:
– Open the welcome email you received from ApnaComplex.
– At the bottom of the mail, you will find the e-mail address and password of ApnaComplex. Use it to log in to the ApnaComplex app.
If you have forgotten the password:
– Enter your email address in the “Email ID” block and click “Continue”.
– Now click “Forgot your Password?”.
– You will receive an OTP to your registered email address.
– Enter the OTP you received and click “Verify Now”.
– Enter your new password and confirm your new password in the space given. Click on “Confirm”. Once your password is reset, log into ApnaComplex the usual way.
If your email address is not registered with your society:
– Enter your email address in the space given and click “Continue”.
– Enter your name and phone number and click “Sign up”.
– Under “Setup your password”, create your password and type your password again in “Confirm Password”.
– An OTP will be sent to your email address. Enter that on the space given and click “Verify Now”.
To add your community to the application:
– Log in to ApnaComplex.
– Enter the name of your gated society on “Search to add your community”.
– Once your society’s name appears, click on it, and your apartment details such as – “Choose Block”, ‘Unit No”, “Registered Owner” “Residing in the house”.
– Once you have added all the details you have successfully registered and added your community to the ApnaComplex application.