ApnaComplex supports booking a facility for purposes of common usage such as AGM meetings and cultural activities.
Please follow the steps below to book a facility for such community events / common purposes.
- Go to Facilities -> Facilities to see the list of facilities.
- Filter on the facility that you would like to book.
- Click on “Make Booking” icon in the actions column.
- On the booking screen, you will see “Booking Type” radio button – with “Personal Booking” and “Community Booking” as options. Select “Community Booking”.
- Fill the rest of the data and submit to complete the booking.
When a facility is booked under “Community Booking” no charges are levied on the user who booked for it, even if the facility is marked as ‘chargeable’ facility.