- Click on ‘Settings’, select ‘More Settings’ and ‘Applications’. Choose ‘Auto-start’ and allow it for ApnaComplex.
- Click the back button and go to ‘Battery’ under settings. Select ‘High background power consumption’ and enable it for ApnaComplex.
- Click on recent apps on the top right corner, lock ApnaComplex app and quit the app.
Post this, you can also perform Test Notifications on ApnaComplex app by following the below steps:
- Click on ‘Settings’ on the top right of the ApnaComplex app screen.
- Click on ‘e-intercom’. Under ‘Step-1’ click on ‘Test Notification’. You will receive a test in-app notification.
If a Test notification is triggered on your phone, then the notification issue has been resolved.