The entry, exit and other member activity details in the society Club House can be managed/viewed using the Gatekeeper App as explained below.
- When a society member wants to enter the Club House to use any amenity, the guard will click on the Club House button to record entry.
- To allow the use of any facility such as Gym, the guard will request the member’s 6-digit unique PIN which can be found in the ApnaComplex App as shown in the next step.
- To find this 6-digit unique PIN, members can go to the ApnaComplex App dashboard and click on profile icon. The PIN can be found below your name as shown below.
- Give this PIN to the guard, who will enter the same into the Gatekeeper App to allow entry.
- If required, additional guests/family members may be added by increasing the number of visitors.
- The member’s entry to the Gym is now successfully recorded in the system.
- At the time of exit, the same 6-digit PIN has to be provided to the guard.
- Once the exit is recorded successfully, member’s activity details are stored in the system.
- The Admins can view any member’s activity/attendance details, including when and on which dates they used a facility.
For any further assistance, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help.